the big bowl game 51 is just a few days away and hopefully you have found the perfect place to watch one of the best events in sports!
- AFC Champions New England Patriots vs NFC Champions Atlanta Falcons
- Sunday February 5th at 6:30 PM on FOX
- Game will be played at NRG Stadium in Houston Texas
This will be the Patriots’ ninth appearance (which is the most by any team) and the Falcons’ second appearance. These teams are the highest average scoring teams in each of their divisions so this is sure to bring an exciting game. If the game isn’t exciting enough for you then Lady Gaga’s halftime performance is sure to be entertaining…or at least controversial.
Also, we can’t forget one of the top reasons to watch: Commercials! With 30 seconds costing a whopping $5 Million, they better make you laugh, cry and jump for joy!
Now for what’s most important about the Big Game…the FOOD!
Are you ready to have your mind blown? Here is what is expected to be consumed on Sunday:
- Chicken Wings – over 1.2 Billion Wings
- Pizza – 4 Million Pizzas
- Potato Chips- over 14,000 tons of chips
- Guacamole – 120 Million Pounds of Avocados
- Popcorn- 3.8 Million Pounds
- Beer – 325.5 Million Gallons
On a side note that is equally as surprising, it is estimated that 16.5 million employed US adults will either take off or miss work on Monday… and for those who don’t…well they may wish they had!
Time to pick a side, confirm your plans & get hungry!
And remember, it’s never too soon to start planning for the Big Bowl Game 52. Contact Ashley Wilson Realty Group today to find that perfect home for your new big screen TV!