With summer now in full bloom, what a better time to revamp your backyard? Try some of these recent trends and see how a simple addition can quickly turn your backyard into an oasis!
1. Deck Room. With steep lots, it can be difficult to make a deck look usable and not so cut-off. Adding a one room space can create a space of refuge, while also solve this issue by creating a sense of level.
2. Natural Pool. Instead of going for the typical look, many homeowners are now choosing to create natural swimming pools. These pools are chemical free, so they are great for your skin and yard. Also these pools can be made to look even more natural depending on building materials.
3. Screened Pavillion. This style of screened porch will give any homeowner a quick escape. Adding a hammock or daybed will create an even greater bonus of relaxation. Imagine what a joy it would be to enjoy an evening here after a days work.
4. Rustic Small House. Every kid dreams of a playhouse; a space of their own for tea parties and building forts of blankets. Why not double your money and make a life-size play house. This new style of “play houses” is large enough for an adults to enjoy a good book or alone time with a cup of coffee.
5. Stone Seating. Open up your backyard for entertainment. Adding stone seating like this or even in a circular arrangement for a more intimate setting, is a great way to liven up a simple yard. Pillows and cushions are easy to change out for seasonal or taste change.
For assistance with all of your real estate needs, contact The Wilson Realty Group in Charlotte by phone: (704) 251-9741 or by email: Info@WilsonRealtyGroupNC.com